I got this idea awhile back while blog surfing and thought is was a good idea. Here is my list what what I am thinking about these day’s
* waiting, thinking, praying that Jason will get the official job offer so we can go house hunting.
* I need to learn to live well in the space of waiting because life has alot of waiting rooms!
* When will I see the next centipede in my house like this one?
(I saved you a large image that may haunt you.)
Will I be able to exterminate it quickly and calmly so I don’t get the kids freeked out, we have to live here for a few more months after all.
* My little Roo is such a good baby.
* Should I home school? Can I do it? Is it right for Sunshine? What program should I do? It is hard to think about all of this in my static filled mind.
* I feel like my space is closing in on me and I am trying to get a handle on this closterphobia that is eroding my creative energy and enthusiasm.
* I miss my sisters expecially the one in Texas whom I have not seen for close to 5 years. She is going to my parents this summer.
*I will not get to go home this summer because of our housing situation.
* Sunshine is showing interest and ablility in writting.
* I was not prepared that parenting would require so much work to connect, to be in relationship, to love.
* I bought 4, 940g bags of cadbary easter eggs, I’m rich!!
* My baby hammock tutorial has recieved some linky love.