During the last week I’ve changed my mind regarding the perfect post to re-enter a blogging habit. Each time I wrote the post in my mind I found a reason why I shouldn’t, so tonight while I was looking for my next show to watch on Netflix I decided.
“Just start somewhere “.
It’s been day’s, months no it’s been a year since I first started contemplating writing my blog again. During that time I’ve come up with a varying number of reasons regarding why I should not blog.
- I can’t get into the my account.
- Then when I did the format was so different from what I remembered, I didn’t want to navigate myself though the cumbersome task of re-learning…..
- What do I have to write that someone has not written better already. Isn’t it amazing how comparing ourselves to others success interferes with our attempts to reach out or do something?
- Can I actually write anything anymore? My thought process has been eroded to one or two sentence Facebook posts.
- Can I consistently blog quality posts?
- I am not the perfect patient woman I would like to be, how can I create a honest and inspiring blog if my faults are so glaringly obvious.
So I have come up with three reasons to write.
- To activate my mind beyond the one or two sentence Facebook posts.
- For each of my glaring faults and pitfalls there is room to grow, mature and inspire. Quite possibly writing may be the catalyst for my own growth.
- Blogging is more productive than eating, watching Netflix and looking for DIY projects that I have little intention of actually doing.
I’m not going to get anywhere if I don’t start at the beginning . So this is the beginning.
In the comments below share What are you beginning this week? And what obstacles are interfering in your new beginning?